- Act Now
- Open Internet
- Promoting Creativity
- Open & Accessible Technology
- Barton Gives Bells 10 Years
- Sharing Culture Likely to Pause but Not Wither
- Hatch to Head Senate Panel on Copyright
- Anti-P2P lawmaker gets top Senate spot
- Getting real about the Grokster case
- Washington Internet Daily on PFF column
- File-sharing battles leave us out
Gigi B. Sohn on the Today Show
Gigi B. Sohn on the Today Show, discussing a proposed bill that would make fast-forwarding through commercials illegal.
TV Goes Digital
A background report on the DTV Transition by PBS's NewsHour featuring Gigi B. Sohn, PK's President, and Reed Hundt, former FCC Chairman who is on PK's Board of Directors.
Book Picks from a Knowledgeable Source
NPR asks PK President, Gigi B. Sohn, what she's planning to read this summer.
Photo of Gigi Sohn at Luncheon After Supreme Court Arguments in Copyright Term Extension Act Case
Photo by Declan McCullagh
- FCC is Taking Wrong Turn on Digital Media
Gigi B. Sohn's OpEd in CNet on down-rezzing and the Personal Digital Network Environment (PDNE)
- Transcript of Verizon-RIAA Subpoena Discussion at National Press Club
Gigi B. Sohn, PK President, speaks on a panel at the National Press Club about Verizon v. RIAA.
Digital Television Testimony of Gigi Sohn
Gigi Sohn's testimony before the FCC when she worked at the Media Access Project.
PK's Testimony on the Reauthorization of the Satellite Home Viewers Improvement Act of 1999 (SHVIA)
PK President Gigi B. Sohn's Testimony to the U.S Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation on May 4, 2004