- Act Now
- Open Internet
- Promoting Creativity
- Open & Accessible Technology
Location: PLI New York Center
810 Seventh Avenue at 53rd Street (21st floor)
New York, New York 10019
Sponsored by: Practising Law Institute
Public Knowledge President Gigi B. Sohn will be speaking at this PLI continuing legal education event in New York on Thursday, November 15.
8:45 am Electronic Media Regulation
- Should Internet access be regulated?
- How will the presidential election affect the FCC and U.S. communications policy?
- "Over the top," retransmission consent and more - where is the FCC going on video competition issues?
- Should spectrum be sold or shared?
- Will the FCC ever take action on indecency?
Speaker: Helgi C. Walker
Moderator: Jeffrey P. Cunard
Panel: Clifford S. Harris, Jane E. Mago, Sherrese M. Smith, Gigi B. Sohn
Also available via webcast at 8:45 am on Thursday November 15.