Support Public Knowledge This Holiday Season
Happy holidays! Here at Public Knowledge, we’re wrapping up a year of exciting work and looking forward to what’s ahead. We hope you will consider us as you are making decisions about your end-of-year donations. Click here to donate or use the form at the button of this page.
In 2019, your support took us far:
We created a framework for regulating digital platforms, including publishing a new book, The Case for the Digital Platform Act. We also published a proposal for a new cybersecurity label for Internet of Things devices and released a primer breaking down antitrust law.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 by December 31st for our 2020 efforts, including:
- Leading an ongoing fight for comprehensive federal privacy legislation to hold companies accountable and protect your data
- Confronting disinformation online and promoting quality local journalism in the digital era
- Producing a report with concrete recommendations for promoting diversity in tech policy
- Educating and preparing the next Congress to take on pressing challenge, from preserving an open internet to promoting competition and accountability amongst dominant online platforms
- Growing our fellowship and advocacy training program, starting with the Kimmelman Fellowship Fund
We can accomplish all of this, but only with your help. Will you donate today to help us meet our goal?